17 December 2012

Round 9

A late start to the shooting meant that after acting as duty RO for several details, I only managed to complete one detail. As it was near to midday, the sun was directly behind the target making it impossible to use my shooting glasses. This meant using bi-focals and a shooting hat, with the distance part of the lens being used, rather than the intermediate part.

Round 9 - 81 ex 100

Beside two flyers off to the far left, most of the group was slightly low and to the left. The load was changed slightly, with 10.3gns of Krank's fine, 0.354 ball and a 0.010 patch, to see if the group tightened up. No change seen so I'll revert back to 9gns for this ball/patch combination.

The score of 81 did not affect my running average. My shooting stats are as follows:

Stats
Detail scores: 81
Running average: 79.9
Cards shot: 15
Personal best: 88.1
Barrel count: 196

1 comment:

  1. I have enough .354 balls left to shoot round 10, then it's off to using .350 balls with either 0.012 or 0.015 patch and 9gns of Krank's FFFg. These are unlubed patches so some lube-brewing is needed.

    ReplyDelete