5 March 2014

First air pistol practise of 2014

Allowing me to practise at home, and resulting in less kit needing to be carried up to the Club, I bought a late Christmas present for myself of a Steyr LP10 air pistol. Other than a slight change to the elevation setting on the rearsight, I have not made any changes to the factory set-up.


My best card of the three shot so far this year has been the above 77.0 After this card I dropped the elevation down three clicks. Hopefully the left/right spread will decrease with practise. 

Shot using H&N Target Finale Match pellets at 4.49mm diameter. Cylinder charged at 170. Shooting glasses fitted with 'old' intermediate prescription, adjustable aperture and several blinders.

Stats
-----
Running average: 76.0
2014 average: 73.0
BC: 80
PB: 85.2


No comments:

Post a Comment