5 November 2016

Shooting outdoors when it's 5degC

Visited the range this morning to shoot several rounds of 10m air pistol competition cards. However, even with constant light levels and no cross wind, the 5degC ambient temperature meant that after only two cards (2 x 5 shots), I had to stop shooting as I started to lose sensitivity in my trigger finger.

Started off on card one with a 41.1 ex 50. All shots in the black, but one was a poor 7-ring snatched shot. The second card was a much more consistent 46.2 with 1 x 10 and 2 x V-bulls.

STATS
-----

Session score(s): 41.1 + 46.2
Session total: 87.3 ex 100

Running Average: 78.3
Running Std. Dev: 6.49
BC: 2420


This has improved my KCSSA competition shot average, but worsened my standard deviation with the much higher than average score on the second card.

Comp stats
----------
KCSSA running average: 78.6 ex 100
KCSSA average change: +0.5
KCSSA Std. Dev: 4.84

No comments:

Post a Comment